If you are a young and dynamic researcher, IConS provides you a platform to showcase your abilities to communicate your research endeavours. All entries will be judged for two Best Young Researcher Awards which includes a Certificate and a Cash Prize
- You should be less than 35 years in age – proof of age needs to be submitted (scanned copy of a government identification to be uploaded, file named as (Your initial_2016_ID)
- You should have been the main researcher involved in the work that you are presenting
- The work should be original research and it should not have been published anywhere (fully or in part)
- You MUST BE A REGISTERED DELEGATE FOR THE CONFERENCE, if the paper has to be considered for the award
The written paper must follow the Instructions for Authors detailed in the Indian Journal of Psychiatry : http://www.indianjpsychiatry.org/contributors.asp
- Full paper, the application form and an identity proof must be completed and submitted ONLINE by the 30th of June 2016. APPLICATION FOR AWARD YOUNG MENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONALS - IConS 2016 Your paper must be named as follows : YourInitials_2016_YRAPaper.pdf
- The papers will be sent to external judges, who will evaluate the written papers will be assessed and candidates will be short - listed for the oral presentation at the conference. Intimations for oral presentation will be sent by 31st of July 2016.
- Oral presentations made at the conference will be evaluated
- Marks obtained for the written and the oral papers will be consolidated to identify the Best Two Young Researchers. .