Objectives of SCARF
- Research into biological, social and psychological aspects of Schizophrenia.
- Treatment and rehabilitation of people suffering from Schizophrenia and prevention/ reduction of disability.
- Community outreach programmes in urban slums and villages to offer treatment and improve awareness.
- Educating the public about Schizophrenia, to create awareness and understanding, to facilitate early detection, and to eliminate social stigmatisation.
- Training programmes to various groups of workers on principles of detection and management of mental illnesses.
- Lobbying extensively with the Government and other apex bodies for programmes for the mentally disabled.
Various Units of SCARF
- Out patient clinic
- Day Care Center
- Vocational units for men and women
- Research wing with a computer cell
- Training and Education center
- Special services for women and elderly mentally disabled
- Child Guidance Clinic
- A residential facility for 35 persons
- Administration and accounts
For More Details Please Visit Our Official Websitewww.scarfindia.org